Thursday, August 18, 2011

big dogs little dogs and abby eyes just for fun




 Today I decided I am absolutely going to need photo shop if I want to keep up with the digital camera age.  It is amazing what you can do.  Not super keen on learning it though.  Who knows I may go back to school...mmmm?

This is Reba our Great Pyrenese.  She is about 100 pounds of pure love.  this summer takes a toll on these big dogs and she desperately wanted in.  When she stands up she is over five feet.



threw and Abby's eyes in just for fun.

Chihuahua's cry.  Do you see that big tear forming.  That was tonight's manual focus.  They sure do.  This is Sweetie, she is about 3 pounds, if that.  She really really wanted the hamburger I held in my hand so much so she started to cry.  As soon as she got it the tears went away.  I kid you not look it up online. :)


if you look very closely you can see the reflection of me in her eyes while I dangle a burger in front of her holding a camera, pretty cool.

Here you can see the tears forming.  Feel bad for her, very bad.

yes this is a dog.  Just doesn't really look like one or seem like one next to the Pyrenees.


Look how little she is!  and look no more tears.

and she got it!

1 comment:

  1. HA ha....that was so funny. there is one in here which really stuck out to me. Of course the lesson on thecrying is great. I never knew that. makes you think of them like a little baby

    ReplyDelete