Sunday, August 21, 2011

Skate boads and sun glares

All of my pictures on this blog are really for practice and technique.  I have things in mind that I want to do and how I want them to look and getting that from my mind to the camera is two different things.  While some of my shots are candid and I LOVE candid shots, these are not.  I have a great model, my son.  My kids have become so used to me taking pictures they need very little direction now.  I have a few people that want me to do head shots so I was just working on some looks for modeling.
 Serenity just looking for Daddy, she has become quite attached lately.

 Mason looking cool with his sisters skate board.





 This one I was trying to capture a sun glare.  I like them and I think it makes the picture look alive, and real.





 I like this one because of his eyes.  No editing done to it.



 Just a boy and his dog... to BEWARE of. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment